Get involved as a volunteer
Our volunteers are a valuable part of the Life•Way ministry!
If you are interested in volunteering with Life•Way, please complete and submit the online Volunteer Form. We will contact you to schedule a casual interview to discuss the Life•Way ministry and how you can help. A basic 3-hour training is required for all volunteers and will be scheduled at your interview.
Here is a sampling of our Volunteer Positions:
- Sorting baby clothes and arranging
- Baby Room
- Assisting with newsletters, fund-raising & bulk mail materials.
- Basic cleaning
- Building maintenance
- Yard work
Fundraising & Promotions
- Contact churches and groups prepare, deliver and collect baby bottles to/from churches for the Baby Bottle Campaign.
- Solicit sponsors & table hosts, plan program, design materials and assist with registration and follow-up contact for Fundraising Dinners.
- Brainstorm & help us plan Community Events
Sponsor an event to benefit Life•Way such as:
- Baby Shower
- Diaper Drive
- Vendor Party (Tupperware, Mary Kay, etc.)
- Get creative with your own ideas!
Work directly with clients offering pregnancy support, fetal development information, social/medical referrals, parenting skills, post abortion support, adoptions assistance & spiritual guidance.
*Note: this position requires extensive training.
Pray daily for ministry and keep updated with monthly prayer requests and ministry updates